- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We Hope This Cars.com Commercial Is The Creepiest Super Bowl Ad Of The Night
OK, we get it’s “funny” or something that this guy sprouts a second, singing head. Indeed, some found it just as funny as it was meant to be. But…like…second head. That’s not normal. Why is the salesman not more freaked out?! This guy has to be about the best salesman in the world, to be this smooth with people that he doesn’t start running around screaming and calling the police when he sees that this guy he’s selling a car to is basically an alien. Which side are you on: creepy or hilarious? Video below.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl Commercials
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts