- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
We Hope This Cars.com Commercial Is The Creepiest Super Bowl Ad Of The Night
OK, we get it’s “funny” or something that this guy sprouts a second, singing head. Indeed, some found it just as funny as it was meant to be. But…like…second head. That’s not normal. Why is the salesman not more freaked out?! This guy has to be about the best salesman in the world, to be this smooth with people that he doesn’t start running around screaming and calling the police when he sees that this guy he’s selling a car to is basically an alien. Which side are you on: creepy or hilarious? Video below.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl Commercials
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'