- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We Hope This Cars.com Commercial Is The Creepiest Super Bowl Ad Of The Night
OK, we get it’s “funny” or something that this guy sprouts a second, singing head. Indeed, some found it just as funny as it was meant to be. But…like…second head. That’s not normal. Why is the salesman not more freaked out?! This guy has to be about the best salesman in the world, to be this smooth with people that he doesn’t start running around screaming and calling the police when he sees that this guy he’s selling a car to is basically an alien. Which side are you on: creepy or hilarious? Video below.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl Commercials
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story