- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We Hope This Cars.com Commercial Is The Creepiest Super Bowl Ad Of The Night
OK, we get it’s “funny” or something that this guy sprouts a second, singing head. Indeed, some found it just as funny as it was meant to be. But…like…second head. That’s not normal. Why is the salesman not more freaked out?! This guy has to be about the best salesman in the world, to be this smooth with people that he doesn’t start running around screaming and calling the police when he sees that this guy he’s selling a car to is basically an alien. Which side are you on: creepy or hilarious? Video below.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl Commercials
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?