- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
We Hope This Cars.com Commercial Is The Creepiest Super Bowl Ad Of The Night
OK, we get it’s “funny” or something that this guy sprouts a second, singing head. Indeed, some found it just as funny as it was meant to be. But…like…second head. That’s not normal. Why is the salesman not more freaked out?! This guy has to be about the best salesman in the world, to be this smooth with people that he doesn’t start running around screaming and calling the police when he sees that this guy he’s selling a car to is basically an alien. Which side are you on: creepy or hilarious? Video below.
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl Commercials
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts