- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chad Ochocinco Proposed In The Saddest Way Possible
Love him or hate him, Chad Ochocinco (or Johnson, whatever his name is these days) is quirky and creative. He’s the type of guy you’d expect to give a wedding proposal that goes viral. But that wasn’t exactly the case. His proposal to Evelyn Lozada happened a while ago on Basketball Wives, but wasn’t caught on camera. And that’s probably a good thing. Lozada appeared on V-103 radio last Friday and spilled the beans on his proposal, and the segment came to our attention today:
“I wish I had a really romantic story to tell you, but it’s not so romantic. A jeweler came to the house, had a few rings, he had my ring in a separate box. I, of course, chose that one. [Chad] had a headset on and he was like, ‘You like it?’ and I was like, ‘Yep’ and I put it on and he goes, ‘Okay cool,’ and he started playing Call of Duty.”
There’s no saving this. It’s not funny, it’s not romantic, it’s not creative. It’s not quirky, it’s not classy. It’s just sad. And for a guy lauded for his awesome celebrations, you think he’d go with something a little more energy than “Okay cool,” followed by some Xbox.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts