- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Bears’ Charles Tillman Is Not Happy With This Teenager’s Math Homework
The Bears and the Packers are storied football rivals. Whenever the two teams play, regardless the circumstance, the game is going to be a war. So you can forgive Charles Tillman for getting a little pissed at this Chicago math teacher.
Tillman was in a runner’s shop promoting his Charles Tillman Cornerstone Foundation–a group that provides resources to children and families in need–when he was approached by a teenage girl doing her math homework. She thought a particular question might interest the Bears’ corner. It did, and Tillman’s response: pretty funny.
Tillman’s written response to the question:
This is Charles “Peanut” Tillman of the Chicago Bears and I’m shocked that you would have a problem like this for your students. The probability that the Bears would win in my opinion is 100%. Please do not and I repeat DO NOT send them home with math homework that is disrespectful to our team, city and our beloved Chicago Bears.
Your All Pro Corner
Charles “Peanut” Tillman
P.S. Bear Down
So does the girl get extra credit for technically providing the teacher with a Tillman autograph? Or does she maybe get deducted points, because this guy clearly isn’t too big on the Bears? Whatever the case, I’m sure next week’s math problem will be about the Minnesota Vikings.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?