- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The “Should Football Players Skip Games For Their Child’s Birth?” Argument Is Pretty Much Moot Now
Mike Florio: “Uh, never mind then. Carry on.” [SI.com]
Look, we wouldn’t be happy if we were Laker fans either, but jeez. [Complex]
Is NOTHING sacred?! [Busted Coverage]
No, not that Tour de France champion. [BBC Sport]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Can comic books save themselves by going digital?; post-Hurricane-Sandy weight gain (note: I can only speak for myself, but my roommate and I disgustingly overate for two nights in a row after it hit and we lost power, in order to lose as few items in the fridge as possible); Motorcycle gang’s real-life mall heist.
What’s on TV tonight.
Colts at Jaguars (NFL Network, 8 p.m.); Florida State at Virginia Tech (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Thunder at Bulls (TNT, 8 p.m.); Clippers at Trail Blazers (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Step Brothers (FX, 8 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.).
Food porn of the day.
Linguine with clams and artichoke hearts. [Cooking Fashionista via foodporn.net]
And finally, tonight…
This video is either a joke, or these people will not have jobs soon. [h/t r/videos]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'