- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The “Should Football Players Skip Games For Their Child’s Birth?” Argument Is Pretty Much Moot Now
Mike Florio: “Uh, never mind then. Carry on.” [SI.com]
Look, we wouldn’t be happy if we were Laker fans either, but jeez. [Complex]
Is NOTHING sacred?! [Busted Coverage]
No, not that Tour de France champion. [BBC Sport]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Can comic books save themselves by going digital?; post-Hurricane-Sandy weight gain (note: I can only speak for myself, but my roommate and I disgustingly overate for two nights in a row after it hit and we lost power, in order to lose as few items in the fridge as possible); Motorcycle gang’s real-life mall heist.
What’s on TV tonight.
Colts at Jaguars (NFL Network, 8 p.m.); Florida State at Virginia Tech (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Thunder at Bulls (TNT, 8 p.m.); Clippers at Trail Blazers (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Step Brothers (FX, 8 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.).
Food porn of the day.
Linguine with clams and artichoke hearts. [Cooking Fashionista via foodporn.net]
And finally, tonight…
This video is either a joke, or these people will not have jobs soon. [h/t r/videos]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco