- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cheating Ex-Boyfriend Called Out At Packers Game
The Packers wrapped up home field advantage throughout the playoffs last night, defeating the Bears 35-21 behind a career-high 5 touchdowns from Aaron Rodgers. For one man watching on his couch at home, though, the Christmas win was probably soured a little bit when he saw this sign.
- Filed Under:
- Green Bay Packers
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story