- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Cheating Ex-Boyfriend Called Out At Packers Game
The Packers wrapped up home field advantage throughout the playoffs last night, defeating the Bears 35-21 behind a career-high 5 touchdowns from Aaron Rodgers. For one man watching on his couch at home, though, the Christmas win was probably soured a little bit when he saw this sign.
- Filed Under:
- Green Bay Packers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts