- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cheating Ex-Boyfriend Called Out At Packers Game
The Packers wrapped up home field advantage throughout the playoffs last night, defeating the Bears 35-21 behind a career-high 5 touchdowns from Aaron Rodgers. For one man watching on his couch at home, though, the Christmas win was probably soured a little bit when he saw this sign.
- Filed Under:
- Green Bay Packers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts