- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cheer Up Tebow, You’re Going To The Miami Dolphins! (According To Speculation That Is Most Likely Wrong)
The Denver Post recently posted this photo on their Facebook page, and my favorite comment on it so far is: He’s just looking down at his favorite receiver, the ground. — Jeb Stuart. Oh, let’s stopping kicking the poor guy while he’s down. Let’s instead help him find his car.
Or, let’s buoy his spirits with rumors that an NFL team wants to sign him. On Wednesday, NFL uberagent Drew Rosenhaus speculated that the Miami Dolphins might be interested during an interview on WQAM-Radio, because Dolphins owner Stephen Ross “is a fan.” Fox Sports football writer Alex Marvez heard it, and we’re off to the races.
— Alex Marvez (@alexmarvez) May 2, 2013
According to the Miami Herald’s Armando Salguero, however:
Tim Tebow, I ask high ranking Dolphins source? “No … totally untrue.”
— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) May 2, 2013
Damn it! Well, either way, we’ll always have this photo.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story