- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cheer Up Tebow, You’re Going To The Miami Dolphins! (According To Speculation That Is Most Likely Wrong)
The Denver Post recently posted this photo on their Facebook page, and my favorite comment on it so far is: He’s just looking down at his favorite receiver, the ground. — Jeb Stuart. Oh, let’s stopping kicking the poor guy while he’s down. Let’s instead help him find his car.
Or, let’s buoy his spirits with rumors that an NFL team wants to sign him. On Wednesday, NFL uberagent Drew Rosenhaus speculated that the Miami Dolphins might be interested during an interview on WQAM-Radio, because Dolphins owner Stephen Ross “is a fan.” Fox Sports football writer Alex Marvez heard it, and we’re off to the races.
— Alex Marvez (@alexmarvez) May 2, 2013
According to the Miami Herald’s Armando Salguero, however:
Tim Tebow, I ask high ranking Dolphins source? “No … totally untrue.”
— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) May 2, 2013
Damn it! Well, either way, we’ll always have this photo.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?