- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Cheer Up Tebow, You’re Going To The Miami Dolphins! (According To Speculation That Is Most Likely Wrong)
The Denver Post recently posted this photo on their Facebook page, and my favorite comment on it so far is: He’s just looking down at his favorite receiver, the ground. — Jeb Stuart. Oh, let’s stopping kicking the poor guy while he’s down. Let’s instead help him find his car.
Or, let’s buoy his spirits with rumors that an NFL team wants to sign him. On Wednesday, NFL uberagent Drew Rosenhaus speculated that the Miami Dolphins might be interested during an interview on WQAM-Radio, because Dolphins owner Stephen Ross “is a fan.” Fox Sports football writer Alex Marvez heard it, and we’re off to the races.
— Alex Marvez (@alexmarvez) May 2, 2013
According to the Miami Herald’s Armando Salguero, however:
Tim Tebow, I ask high ranking Dolphins source? “No … totally untrue.”
— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) May 2, 2013
Damn it! Well, either way, we’ll always have this photo.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'