- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Cheer Up Tebow, You’re Going To The Miami Dolphins! (According To Speculation That Is Most Likely Wrong)
The Denver Post recently posted this photo on their Facebook page, and my favorite comment on it so far is: He’s just looking down at his favorite receiver, the ground. — Jeb Stuart. Oh, let’s stopping kicking the poor guy while he’s down. Let’s instead help him find his car.
Or, let’s buoy his spirits with rumors that an NFL team wants to sign him. On Wednesday, NFL uberagent Drew Rosenhaus speculated that the Miami Dolphins might be interested during an interview on WQAM-Radio, because Dolphins owner Stephen Ross “is a fan.” Fox Sports football writer Alex Marvez heard it, and we’re off to the races.
— Alex Marvez (@alexmarvez) May 2, 2013
According to the Miami Herald’s Armando Salguero, however:
Tim Tebow, I ask high ranking Dolphins source? “No … totally untrue.”
— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) May 2, 2013
Damn it! Well, either way, we’ll always have this photo.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?