- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Cheer Up Tebow, You’re Going To The Miami Dolphins! (According To Speculation That Is Most Likely Wrong)
The Denver Post recently posted this photo on their Facebook page, and my favorite comment on it so far is: He’s just looking down at his favorite receiver, the ground. — Jeb Stuart. Oh, let’s stopping kicking the poor guy while he’s down. Let’s instead help him find his car.
Or, let’s buoy his spirits with rumors that an NFL team wants to sign him. On Wednesday, NFL uberagent Drew Rosenhaus speculated that the Miami Dolphins might be interested during an interview on WQAM-Radio, because Dolphins owner Stephen Ross “is a fan.” Fox Sports football writer Alex Marvez heard it, and we’re off to the races.
— Alex Marvez (@alexmarvez) May 2, 2013
According to the Miami Herald’s Armando Salguero, however:
Tim Tebow, I ask high ranking Dolphins source? “No … totally untrue.”
— Armando Salguero (@ArmandoSalguero) May 2, 2013
Damn it! Well, either way, we’ll always have this photo.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same