- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chiefs’ Jamaal Charles Injured In Bizarre Incident Involving Lions’ Mascot
Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles left the game after stumbling awkwardly Sunday in the first quarter of Kansas City’s game against Detroit. Adding insult to (literal) injury is how Charles was left tumbling into the Lions’ mascot after the play.
The injury appeared significant and the Associated Press reports his return is unlikely.
Video from CBS.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts