- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Chiefs’ Jamaal Charles Injured In Bizarre Incident Involving Lions’ Mascot
Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles left the game after stumbling awkwardly Sunday in the first quarter of Kansas City’s game against Detroit. Adding insult to (literal) injury is how Charles was left tumbling into the Lions’ mascot after the play.
The injury appeared significant and the Associated Press reports his return is unlikely.
Video from CBS.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row