- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Chiefs’ Jamaal Charles Injured In Bizarre Incident Involving Lions’ Mascot
Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles left the game after stumbling awkwardly Sunday in the first quarter of Kansas City’s game against Detroit. Adding insult to (literal) injury is how Charles was left tumbling into the Lions’ mascot after the play.
The injury appeared significant and the Associated Press reports his return is unlikely.
Video from CBS.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship