- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chiefs’ Jamaal Charles Injured In Bizarre Incident Involving Lions’ Mascot
Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles left the game after stumbling awkwardly Sunday in the first quarter of Kansas City’s game against Detroit. Adding insult to (literal) injury is how Charles was left tumbling into the Lions’ mascot after the play.
The injury appeared significant and the Associated Press reports his return is unlikely.
Video from CBS.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai