- 13 Sporting Goods Companies From The 90s That You've Completely Forgotten About
- Them's Fightin' Skinny Jeans: Larry Sanders Gets In Club Brawl, Throws Bottles
- Report: Jameis Winston Is Not Going To Be Charged With Sexual Assualt
- Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To 'Cuse, Sans Clothing
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Chiefs’ Jamaal Charles Injured In Bizarre Incident Involving Lions’ Mascot
Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles left the game after stumbling awkwardly Sunday in the first quarter of Kansas City’s game against Detroit. Adding insult to (literal) injury is how Charles was left tumbling into the Lions’ mascot after the play.
The injury appeared significant and the Associated Press reports his return is unlikely.
Video from CBS.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident