- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chip Kelly Reveals His Offensive Strategy: ‘F*ckin’ Score Points’
This is my favorite video in quite some time. Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver/Caste Football donor Riley Cooper asking his coach, Chip Kelly, “What’s your plan?” and getting a snarky, vulgar response.
Cooper was asked the same question before his latest Kenny Chesney concert, to which he responded: “Get drunk and yell at n******. What’s your plan?” To which his friend responded, “Get drunk, listen to music and not call people n******.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts