- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chip Kelly Reveals His Offensive Strategy: ‘F*ckin’ Score Points’
This is my favorite video in quite some time. Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver/Caste Football donor Riley Cooper asking his coach, Chip Kelly, “What’s your plan?” and getting a snarky, vulgar response.
Cooper was asked the same question before his latest Kenny Chesney concert, to which he responded: “Get drunk and yell at n******. What’s your plan?” To which his friend responded, “Get drunk, listen to music and not call people n******.”
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'