- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Chris Kluwe Oversees A Literal Fantasy Draft As His Worlds Finally Unite Like Two Great Kingdoms Of Middle Earth
Dressed as Gandalph the White — or just a high level mage of the generic variety — former NFL punter and king dork Chris Kluwe orchestrates a “fantasy” draft, where LARPers select made up characters for their legions of whatever.
This is undoubtedly why Chris Kluwe exists, so please, don’t ruin it for him.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row