- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Chris Kluwe Oversees A Literal Fantasy Draft As His Worlds Finally Unite Like Two Great Kingdoms Of Middle Earth
Dressed as Gandalph the White — or just a high level mage of the generic variety — former NFL punter and king dork Chris Kluwe orchestrates a “fantasy” draft, where LARPers select made up characters for their legions of whatever.
This is undoubtedly why Chris Kluwe exists, so please, don’t ruin it for him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts