- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chris Kluwe Oversees A Literal Fantasy Draft As His Worlds Finally Unite Like Two Great Kingdoms Of Middle Earth
Dressed as Gandalph the White — or just a high level mage of the generic variety — former NFL punter and king dork Chris Kluwe orchestrates a “fantasy” draft, where LARPers select made up characters for their legions of whatever.
This is undoubtedly why Chris Kluwe exists, so please, don’t ruin it for him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts