- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chris Kluwe Oversees A Literal Fantasy Draft As His Worlds Finally Unite Like Two Great Kingdoms Of Middle Earth
Dressed as Gandalph the White — or just a high level mage of the generic variety — former NFL punter and king dork Chris Kluwe orchestrates a “fantasy” draft, where LARPers select made up characters for their legions of whatever.
This is undoubtedly why Chris Kluwe exists, so please, don’t ruin it for him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts