- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chris Kluwe Oversees A Literal Fantasy Draft As His Worlds Finally Unite Like Two Great Kingdoms Of Middle Earth
Dressed as Gandalph the White — or just a high level mage of the generic variety — former NFL punter and king dork Chris Kluwe orchestrates a “fantasy” draft, where LARPers select made up characters for their legions of whatever.
This is undoubtedly why Chris Kluwe exists, so please, don’t ruin it for him.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'