- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Broncos Lineman Chris Kuper Suffered About As Gruesome An Ankle Injury As We’ve Seen
As of this writing, the Kansas City Chiefs hold a 7-0 lead over the still-playoff-hopeful Denver Broncos in what’s been for the most part a thoroughly unremarkable game…except, unfortunately, for an injury suffered by Broncos offensive guard Chris Kuper. Kuper went down midway through the first quarter with an ankle injury, and it was a bad one. About as bad as an ankle injury can look – evidenced by the way Willis McGahee ran off in horror once he saw what happened to Kuper on the play.
We will warn you right now: this video – particularly when Kuper’s injury is most visible around the 20-second mark – is not for the squeamish. However, if you decide you want to, it can be seen below. Hopefully, Kuper comes back at 100 percent next season.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row