- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Broncos Lineman Chris Kuper Suffered About As Gruesome An Ankle Injury As We’ve Seen
As of this writing, the Kansas City Chiefs hold a 7-0 lead over the still-playoff-hopeful Denver Broncos in what’s been for the most part a thoroughly unremarkable game…except, unfortunately, for an injury suffered by Broncos offensive guard Chris Kuper. Kuper went down midway through the first quarter with an ankle injury, and it was a bad one. About as bad as an ankle injury can look – evidenced by the way Willis McGahee ran off in horror once he saw what happened to Kuper on the play.
We will warn you right now: this video – particularly when Kuper’s injury is most visible around the 20-second mark – is not for the squeamish. However, if you decide you want to, it can be seen below. Hopefully, Kuper comes back at 100 percent next season.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Kovalev Calls Out Stevenson After Sillakh Knockout
- The Motown Meltdown
- Ron Rivera Looks to Trademark 'Riverboat Ron'