- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Broncos Lineman Chris Kuper Suffered About As Gruesome An Ankle Injury As We’ve Seen
As of this writing, the Kansas City Chiefs hold a 7-0 lead over the still-playoff-hopeful Denver Broncos in what’s been for the most part a thoroughly unremarkable game…except, unfortunately, for an injury suffered by Broncos offensive guard Chris Kuper. Kuper went down midway through the first quarter with an ankle injury, and it was a bad one. About as bad as an ankle injury can look – evidenced by the way Willis McGahee ran off in horror once he saw what happened to Kuper on the play.
We will warn you right now: this video – particularly when Kuper’s injury is most visible around the 20-second mark – is not for the squeamish. However, if you decide you want to, it can be seen below. Hopefully, Kuper comes back at 100 percent next season.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story