- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Christian And Samantha Ponder Dress As Squints And Wendy Peffercorn From ‘The Sandlot’
Every summer there she is, lotioning and oiling, oiling and lotioning … finally Vikings’ quarterback Christian Ponder couldn’t take it anymore, as he and his wife, ESPN’s Samantha Ponder, dressed as Squints and Wendy Peffercorn from the 1993 movie “The Sandlot” for Halloween.
They were banned for life from the pool that day. But it was worth it.
Via The Big Lead.
READ: Baby Andy Reid Wins Halloween, Plus Other Sports-Related Costumes [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Christian Ponder
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story