- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Christian And Samantha Ponder Dress As Squints And Wendy Peffercorn From ‘The Sandlot’
Every summer there she is, lotioning and oiling, oiling and lotioning … finally Vikings’ quarterback Christian Ponder couldn’t take it anymore, as he and his wife, ESPN’s Samantha Ponder, dressed as Squints and Wendy Peffercorn from the 1993 movie “The Sandlot” for Halloween.
They were banned for life from the pool that day. But it was worth it.
Via The Big Lead.
READ: Baby Andy Reid Wins Halloween, Plus Other Sports-Related Costumes [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Christian Ponder
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever