- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Christian And Samantha Ponder Dress As Squints And Wendy Peffercorn From ‘The Sandlot’
Every summer there she is, lotioning and oiling, oiling and lotioning … finally Vikings’ quarterback Christian Ponder couldn’t take it anymore, as he and his wife, ESPN’s Samantha Ponder, dressed as Squints and Wendy Peffercorn from the 1993 movie “The Sandlot” for Halloween.
They were banned for life from the pool that day. But it was worth it.
Via The Big Lead.
READ: Baby Andy Reid Wins Halloween, Plus Other Sports-Related Costumes [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Christian Ponder
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts