- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WAG Spotting: The Perks Of Being A First-Round NFL Draft Pick
The trappings of pro football fame in America are well-documented: money, shiny things, fame, more shiny things, and, of course, women. For Christian Ponder, however, that last one is already taken care of.
According to various websites of the campus gossip variety, the 12th overall pick and newly-minted Minnesota Viking is dating Kacie McDonnell, a Villanova student and model. Because you needed one more reason to be jealous of last night’s first-rounders. Via.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs