- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
WAG Spotting: The Perks Of Being A First-Round NFL Draft Pick
The trappings of pro football fame in America are well-documented: money, shiny things, fame, more shiny things, and, of course, women. For Christian Ponder, however, that last one is already taken care of.
According to various websites of the campus gossip variety, the 12th overall pick and newly-minted Minnesota Viking is dating Kacie McDonnell, a Villanova student and model. Because you needed one more reason to be jealous of last night’s first-rounders. Via.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights