- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WAG Spotting: The Perks Of Being A First-Round NFL Draft Pick
The trappings of pro football fame in America are well-documented: money, shiny things, fame, more shiny things, and, of course, women. For Christian Ponder, however, that last one is already taken care of.
According to various websites of the campus gossip variety, the 12th overall pick and newly-minted Minnesota Viking is dating Kacie McDonnell, a Villanova student and model. Because you needed one more reason to be jealous of last night’s first-rounders. Via.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.