- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WAG Spotting: The Perks Of Being A First-Round NFL Draft Pick
The trappings of pro football fame in America are well-documented: money, shiny things, fame, more shiny things, and, of course, women. For Christian Ponder, however, that last one is already taken care of.
According to various websites of the campus gossip variety, the 12th overall pick and newly-minted Minnesota Viking is dating Kacie McDonnell, a Villanova student and model. Because you needed one more reason to be jealous of last night’s first-rounders. Via.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row