- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
C.J. Spiller Eats A Footlong Hot Dog And Asks The Big Questions: How Does Patrick From Spongebob Survive While Living Under A Rock?
Some days, Buffalo Bills running back CJ Spiller plays football. Some days, he ponders the character development in “SpongeBob SquarePants.” Caution: Weird video.
Cryptic. Though I’m sure he often does both on the same day.
Tomorrow, Adrian Peterson asks “what’s so modern about Rocco’s life, anyway?” while eating wiener schnitzel.
- Filed Under:
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts