- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
C.J. Spiller Eats A Footlong Hot Dog And Asks The Big Questions: How Does Patrick From Spongebob Survive While Living Under A Rock?
Some days, Buffalo Bills running back CJ Spiller plays football. Some days, he ponders the character development in “SpongeBob SquarePants.” Caution: Weird video.
Cryptic. Though I’m sure he often does both on the same day.
Tomorrow, Adrian Peterson asks “what’s so modern about Rocco’s life, anyway?” while eating wiener schnitzel.
- Filed Under:
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success