- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
C.J. Spiller Eats A Footlong Hot Dog And Asks The Big Questions: How Does Patrick From Spongebob Survive While Living Under A Rock?
Some days, Buffalo Bills running back CJ Spiller plays football. Some days, he ponders the character development in “SpongeBob SquarePants.” Caution: Weird video.
Cryptic. Though I’m sure he often does both on the same day.
Tomorrow, Adrian Peterson asks “what’s so modern about Rocco’s life, anyway?” while eating wiener schnitzel.
- Filed Under:
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts