- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
C.J. Spiller Eats A Footlong Hot Dog And Asks The Big Questions: How Does Patrick From Spongebob Survive While Living Under A Rock?
Some days, Buffalo Bills running back CJ Spiller plays football. Some days, he ponders the character development in “SpongeBob SquarePants.” Caution: Weird video.
Cryptic. Though I’m sure he often does both on the same day.
Tomorrow, Adrian Peterson asks “what’s so modern about Rocco’s life, anyway?” while eating wiener schnitzel.
- Filed Under:
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down