- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Clinton Portis Was Just On TV, And He Was Wearing Something Incredible
On NFL Total Access tonight, Clinton Portis was on the panel discussing playoff predictions, and after picking the Colts over the Chiefs I thought he was going to talk into his Dick Tracy wristwatch and order the arrest of Flattop and Pruneface.
Clinton Portis is on NFL Network and looks great, as always. pic.twitter.com/IAfGjEFgRi
— Chris Mottram (@ChrisMottram) January 3, 2014
— Mark Johnson (@GospelOfMark) January 3, 2014
But back in the day? Portis was THE KING. Let’s take a look back at the best Clinton Portis characters:
Dr. Do Itch Big.
Dolemite Jenkins. “We gotta score at least three points, or maybe even seven.”
- Filed Under:
- Clinton Portis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts