- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Clinton Portis Was Just On TV, And He Was Wearing Something Incredible
On NFL Total Access tonight, Clinton Portis was on the panel discussing playoff predictions, and after picking the Colts over the Chiefs I thought he was going to talk into his Dick Tracy wristwatch and order the arrest of Flattop and Pruneface.
Clinton Portis is on NFL Network and looks great, as always. pic.twitter.com/IAfGjEFgRi
— Chris Mottram (@ChrisMottram) January 3, 2014
— Mark Johnson (@GospelOfMark) January 3, 2014
But back in the day? Portis was THE KING. Let’s take a look back at the best Clinton Portis characters:
Dr. Do Itch Big.
Dolemite Jenkins. “We gotta score at least three points, or maybe even seven.”
- Filed Under:
- Clinton Portis
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner