- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers, Red Sox Fans For Pushing Baseball On Us When We Actually Want Football Coverage
The term he actually uses is “seamheads.” Seamheads, apparently, are network television dinosaurs whose myopic sports views prioritize baseball higher than it should be. According to Colin Cowherd, most of these people are from Boston — and they dominate the ESPN campus (which is in New England), putting an inordinate emphasis on baseball programming, contrary what the rest of the country actually gives a shit about: Football.
All the time. Even in July.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts