- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers, Red Sox Fans For Pushing Baseball On Us When We Actually Want Football Coverage
The term he actually uses is “seamheads.” Seamheads, apparently, are network television dinosaurs whose myopic sports views prioritize baseball higher than it should be. According to Colin Cowherd, most of these people are from Boston — and they dominate the ESPN campus (which is in New England), putting an inordinate emphasis on baseball programming, contrary what the rest of the country actually gives a shit about: Football.
All the time. Even in July.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'