- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Colin Kaepernick Has 350 More Sneakers Than People Who Can’t Afford Sneakers
Colin Kaepernick, like most athletes, likes sneakers. But, as this ESPN video tour shows, he likes them a lot more than most athletes, to the tune of an oft-increasing, ~350-shoe-collection.
We assume at least 50 of the 350 are in Miami Dolphins colors.
- Filed Under:
- Colin Kaepernick
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts