- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Colin Kaepernick Has 350 More Sneakers Than People Who Can’t Afford Sneakers
Colin Kaepernick, like most athletes, likes sneakers. But, as this ESPN video tour shows, he likes them a lot more than most athletes, to the tune of an oft-increasing, ~350-shoe-collection.
We assume at least 50 of the 350 are in Miami Dolphins colors.
- Filed Under:
- Colin Kaepernick
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story