- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Colts CB Vontae Davis Thinks Tom Brady Is The Broncos’ Quarterback
After the Indianapolis Colts beat the Denver Broncos last night, Vontae Davis scored an interview. He played really well. He deserved it. He must have watched a lot of film on Peyton Manning.
Or, maybe not.
So, the recipe for beating Peyton Manning is to pretend that he’s Tom Brady. It’s an odd strategy, yet somehow it worked.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story