- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Colts CB Vontae Davis Thinks Tom Brady Is The Broncos’ Quarterback
After the Indianapolis Colts beat the Denver Broncos last night, Vontae Davis scored an interview. He played really well. He deserved it. He must have watched a lot of film on Peyton Manning.
Or, maybe not.
So, the recipe for beating Peyton Manning is to pretend that he’s Tom Brady. It’s an odd strategy, yet somehow it worked.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts