- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Colts CB Vontae Davis Thinks Tom Brady Is The Broncos’ Quarterback
After the Indianapolis Colts beat the Denver Broncos last night, Vontae Davis scored an interview. He played really well. He deserved it. He must have watched a lot of film on Peyton Manning.
Or, maybe not.
So, the recipe for beating Peyton Manning is to pretend that he’s Tom Brady. It’s an odd strategy, yet somehow it worked.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts