- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Colts CB Vontae Davis Thinks Tom Brady Is The Broncos’ Quarterback
After the Indianapolis Colts beat the Denver Broncos last night, Vontae Davis scored an interview. He played really well. He deserved it. He must have watched a lot of film on Peyton Manning.
Or, maybe not.
So, the recipe for beating Peyton Manning is to pretend that he’s Tom Brady. It’s an odd strategy, yet somehow it worked.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts