- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Colts CB Vontae Davis Thinks Tom Brady Is The Broncos’ Quarterback
After the Indianapolis Colts beat the Denver Broncos last night, Vontae Davis scored an interview. He played really well. He deserved it. He must have watched a lot of film on Peyton Manning.
Or, maybe not.
So, the recipe for beating Peyton Manning is to pretend that he’s Tom Brady. It’s an odd strategy, yet somehow it worked.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy