- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Colts Cheerleaders Shave Their Heads In Support Of Chuck Pagano
Several Colts players have elected to have their heads shaved in solidarity with their owner Chuck Pagano, who is currently recovering from leukemia. Apparently, a couple of cheerleaders are joining the cause.
Not only are they joining in and having their heads shaved like the guys, these cheerleaders are doing it live during today’s Colts game for some reason.
Well, at least the one in the barber’s chair is. Not sure what’s going on with the girl on the left looking like Jesse Ventura.
Whoever decided to film this is a genius. Those poor girls. You can actually see them regretting agreeing to do this as it happens, but there’s nothing they can do now as millions of people watch them go through with it.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV