- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Colts Cheerleaders Shave Their Heads In Support Of Chuck Pagano
Several Colts players have elected to have their heads shaved in solidarity with their owner Chuck Pagano, who is currently recovering from leukemia. Apparently, a couple of cheerleaders are joining the cause.
Not only are they joining in and having their heads shaved like the guys, these cheerleaders are doing it live during today’s Colts game for some reason.
Well, at least the one in the barber’s chair is. Not sure what’s going on with the girl on the left looking like Jesse Ventura.
Whoever decided to film this is a genius. Those poor girls. You can actually see them regretting agreeing to do this as it happens, but there’s nothing they can do now as millions of people watch them go through with it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story