- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Colts’ Erik Walden (Wearing Helmet), Headbutts Titans’ Delanie Walker (Not Wearing Helmet) (Yikes)
In what universe does Erik Walden not get ejected for this? Perhaps the Bizarro World, where this may be a good thing. But when Erik Walden ripped off the helmet of Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker, and then headbutted him, with the official looking right at it, I’m amazed that Walden wasn’t ejected. Or sent to Bane pit prison.
To repeat, Walden was wearing a helmet. Walker was not. Walden head-butted Walker. On national TV. Roger Goodell must be pouring himself double vodkas right now.
Yet more angles, from our good friends at Bleacher Report.
In other news, the 49ers really could have used Walker this past Sunday. Guy takes a helmet head butt to his bare noggin, and it doesn’t seem to phase him.
Colts leading 19-17 late in third quarter. If Indy loses, consider its season finished.
- Filed Under:
- Erick Walden
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'