- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Colts’ Erik Walden (Wearing Helmet), Headbutts Titans’ Delanie Walker (Not Wearing Helmet) (Yikes)
In what universe does Erik Walden not get ejected for this? Perhaps the Bizarro World, where this may be a good thing. But when Erik Walden ripped off the helmet of Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker, and then headbutted him, with the official looking right at it, I’m amazed that Walden wasn’t ejected. Or sent to Bane pit prison.
To repeat, Walden was wearing a helmet. Walker was not. Walden head-butted Walker. On national TV. Roger Goodell must be pouring himself double vodkas right now.
Yet more angles, from our good friends at Bleacher Report.
In other news, the 49ers really could have used Walker this past Sunday. Guy takes a helmet head butt to his bare noggin, and it doesn’t seem to phase him.
Colts leading 19-17 late in third quarter. If Indy loses, consider its season finished.
- Filed Under:
- Erick Walden
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row