- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Colts’ Erik Walden (Wearing Helmet), Headbutts Titans’ Delanie Walker (Not Wearing Helmet) (Yikes)
In what universe does Erik Walden not get ejected for this? Perhaps the Bizarro World, where this may be a good thing. But when Erik Walden ripped off the helmet of Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker, and then headbutted him, with the official looking right at it, I’m amazed that Walden wasn’t ejected. Or sent to Bane pit prison.
To repeat, Walden was wearing a helmet. Walker was not. Walden head-butted Walker. On national TV. Roger Goodell must be pouring himself double vodkas right now.
Yet more angles, from our good friends at Bleacher Report.
In other news, the 49ers really could have used Walker this past Sunday. Guy takes a helmet head butt to his bare noggin, and it doesn’t seem to phase him.
Colts leading 19-17 late in third quarter. If Indy loses, consider its season finished.
- Filed Under:
- Erick Walden
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story