- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
A Whole Mess Of Cowboys Fans Burned Tony Romo Jerseys Last Night
OK, we promise this is it. No more ragging on poor Tony Romo after this. But in tooling around the internet earlier today searching his name, we noticed something: fans burning his jersey. Oh, of course we’d expect someone to do that – the Cowboys have a huge fanbase, and some of them are passionate/crazy enough to do that. But this was something more: there were a lot of Cowboys fans burning Romo jerseys last night. How many? Let’s have a look:
A Pro Bowl jersey. We can’t figure out if that’s more or less of an insult. Well, the joke was probably on you, for owning a Pro Bowl jersey to begin with. Others burned more generic Cowboys gear and simply placed all the blame for that on Romo:
It might seem like the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys lives the dream. In many ways, were sure that’s true. Even so… we would not switch places with Tony Romo today.
- What is Lane Kiffin Doing in Tuscaloosa?
- Top 10 NHL Draft Busts of the Last Decade
- TUF 18 Finale Drug Tests Come Back Clean
- How Thankful Are These 10 Fantasy Baseball Players For Their New Homes?