- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Whole Mess Of Cowboys Fans Burned Tony Romo Jerseys Last Night
OK, we promise this is it. No more ragging on poor Tony Romo after this. But in tooling around the internet earlier today searching his name, we noticed something: fans burning his jersey. Oh, of course we’d expect someone to do that – the Cowboys have a huge fanbase, and some of them are passionate/crazy enough to do that. But this was something more: there were a lot of Cowboys fans burning Romo jerseys last night. How many? Let’s have a look:
A Pro Bowl jersey. We can’t figure out if that’s more or less of an insult. Well, the joke was probably on you, for owning a Pro Bowl jersey to begin with. Others burned more generic Cowboys gear and simply placed all the blame for that on Romo:
It might seem like the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys lives the dream. In many ways, were sure that’s true. Even so… we would not switch places with Tony Romo today.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?