- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Whole Mess Of Cowboys Fans Burned Tony Romo Jerseys Last Night
OK, we promise this is it. No more ragging on poor Tony Romo after this. But in tooling around the internet earlier today searching his name, we noticed something: fans burning his jersey. Oh, of course we’d expect someone to do that – the Cowboys have a huge fanbase, and some of them are passionate/crazy enough to do that. But this was something more: there were a lot of Cowboys fans burning Romo jerseys last night. How many? Let’s have a look:
A Pro Bowl jersey. We can’t figure out if that’s more or less of an insult. Well, the joke was probably on you, for owning a Pro Bowl jersey to begin with. Others burned more generic Cowboys gear and simply placed all the blame for that on Romo:
It might seem like the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys lives the dream. In many ways, were sure that’s true. Even so… we would not switch places with Tony Romo today.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers