- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Whole Mess Of Cowboys Fans Burned Tony Romo Jerseys Last Night
OK, we promise this is it. No more ragging on poor Tony Romo after this. But in tooling around the internet earlier today searching his name, we noticed something: fans burning his jersey. Oh, of course we’d expect someone to do that – the Cowboys have a huge fanbase, and some of them are passionate/crazy enough to do that. But this was something more: there were a lot of Cowboys fans burning Romo jerseys last night. How many? Let’s have a look:
A Pro Bowl jersey. We can’t figure out if that’s more or less of an insult. Well, the joke was probably on you, for owning a Pro Bowl jersey to begin with. Others burned more generic Cowboys gear and simply placed all the blame for that on Romo:
It might seem like the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys lives the dream. In many ways, were sure that’s true. Even so… we would not switch places with Tony Romo today.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts