- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cowboys’ Josh Brent Indicted On One Count Of Intoxication Manslaughter In Death Of Teammate Jerry Brown
Earlier this month, Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent killed practice squad teammate and friend Jerry Brown in a one-car crash. Brent, the driver, had a BAC of .18, more than twice the legal limit, and one witness claimed he initially did not make any effort to save his friend’s life. Then Brent made a bizarre and out-of-place appearance on the team’s sideline, and was subsequently banned.
All the while the legal proceedings have slowly been at work, with news emerging today that Brown was indicted on one count of intoxication manslaughter. He’s currently out of jail on $100,000 bond, but faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?