- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Cowboys’ Josh Brent Indicted On One Count Of Intoxication Manslaughter In Death Of Teammate Jerry Brown
Earlier this month, Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent killed practice squad teammate and friend Jerry Brown in a one-car crash. Brent, the driver, had a BAC of .18, more than twice the legal limit, and one witness claimed he initially did not make any effort to save his friend’s life. Then Brent made a bizarre and out-of-place appearance on the team’s sideline, and was subsequently banned.
All the while the legal proceedings have slowly been at work, with news emerging today that Brown was indicted on one count of intoxication manslaughter. He’s currently out of jail on $100,000 bond, but faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut