- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cowboys’ Josh Brent Indicted On One Count Of Intoxication Manslaughter In Death Of Teammate Jerry Brown
Earlier this month, Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent killed practice squad teammate and friend Jerry Brown in a one-car crash. Brent, the driver, had a BAC of .18, more than twice the legal limit, and one witness claimed he initially did not make any effort to save his friend’s life. Then Brent made a bizarre and out-of-place appearance on the team’s sideline, and was subsequently banned.
All the while the legal proceedings have slowly been at work, with news emerging today that Brown was indicted on one count of intoxication manslaughter. He’s currently out of jail on $100,000 bond, but faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?