- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cowboys’ Josh Brent Indicted On One Count Of Intoxication Manslaughter In Death Of Teammate Jerry Brown
Earlier this month, Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent killed practice squad teammate and friend Jerry Brown in a one-car crash. Brent, the driver, had a BAC of .18, more than twice the legal limit, and one witness claimed he initially did not make any effort to save his friend’s life. Then Brent made a bizarre and out-of-place appearance on the team’s sideline, and was subsequently banned.
All the while the legal proceedings have slowly been at work, with news emerging today that Brown was indicted on one count of intoxication manslaughter. He’s currently out of jail on $100,000 bond, but faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story