- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Cowboys’ Josh Brent Indicted On One Count Of Intoxication Manslaughter In Death Of Teammate Jerry Brown
Earlier this month, Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent killed practice squad teammate and friend Jerry Brown in a one-car crash. Brent, the driver, had a BAC of .18, more than twice the legal limit, and one witness claimed he initially did not make any effort to save his friend’s life. Then Brent made a bizarre and out-of-place appearance on the team’s sideline, and was subsequently banned.
All the while the legal proceedings have slowly been at work, with news emerging today that Brown was indicted on one count of intoxication manslaughter. He’s currently out of jail on $100,000 bond, but faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager