- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Oregon State Coach/First Brother-In-Law Craig Robinson Delivered A Presidential Photobomb
Or as I guess one might refer to him in this context, “Michelle’s brother.” [Ken Fang]
Meanwhile: today, this news. My, how things change. Sorry, Sacramento. [YouTube]
Mizzou also got blown out by Florida two days ago. Not the greatest week for a Tigers program that otherwise looks very promising. [Eye on College Basketball]
4. This is a parade float consisting of a giant vagina swallowing Roger Goodell (uh, NSFW, probably).
But if you are not at work, we recommend checking it out. Think New Orleans has forgiven Roger Goodell yet? [Deadspin]
NBA: San Antonio at Philadelphia (7:00 p.m., TNT); L.A. Lakers at Chicago (9:30 pm., TNT); men’s college basketball: Georgetown at Notre Dame (7:30 p.m., ESPN); Texas at Oklahoma (9:30 p.m., ESPN); NHL: Detroit at Columbus (7:30 p.m., NBCSN); Women’s college basketball: Duke at Connecticut (7:00 p.m., ESPN2).
Pistol-whipping and football.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts