- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Crazy Girl Will Have Sex With You, Last Pick Of The 2012 NFL Draft
Let’s first garner the requisite dose of healthy skepticism needed to view anything that comes courtesy of the world wide web. Then, let’s consider this: will this girl actually bang the last pick of the NFL draft this week, AKA Mr. Irrelevant? That’s what she’s claiming.
As noted earlier, it’s hard to say whether this will actually happen. Briane (or however you spell that name) from New York City seems like a perfectly reasonable person who doesn’t need to put videos on YouTube promising sex with a yet-to-be-named NFL player. Then again, here she is, saying she will do just that:
So, guys, what do you think? Are you 7th rounders looking forward to the possibility of falling down the board and becoming the 253rd-or-so pick in the draft, thereby potentially getting laid by some crazy lady? There’s no doubt that she’s a one (on a scale of zero to one), so if she’s your type then by all means. Then again, do you really want to have sex with someone who will bone literally anybody bearing the name Mr. Irrelevant? Could you stand to make that person your Mrs. Irrelevant?
Regardless of what you choose, Mr. Irrelevant, I advise caution. If you go over there, let someone know where you’re going ahead of time. If you don’t, be on the lookout for crazed curly haired girls peeking through your window at night. And if she’s joking, then cheer up — you made it to the NFL! And you’re a pro football player now, you’ll get some somewhere. Unless you’re not into that sort of thing. In which case, the chicks are STILL GOING TO GET YOU.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Draft
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?