- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Crazy Girl Will Have Sex With You, Last Pick Of The 2012 NFL Draft
Let’s first garner the requisite dose of healthy skepticism needed to view anything that comes courtesy of the world wide web. Then, let’s consider this: will this girl actually bang the last pick of the NFL draft this week, AKA Mr. Irrelevant? That’s what she’s claiming.
As noted earlier, it’s hard to say whether this will actually happen. Briane (or however you spell that name) from New York City seems like a perfectly reasonable person who doesn’t need to put videos on YouTube promising sex with a yet-to-be-named NFL player. Then again, here she is, saying she will do just that:
So, guys, what do you think? Are you 7th rounders looking forward to the possibility of falling down the board and becoming the 253rd-or-so pick in the draft, thereby potentially getting laid by some crazy lady? There’s no doubt that she’s a one (on a scale of zero to one), so if she’s your type then by all means. Then again, do you really want to have sex with someone who will bone literally anybody bearing the name Mr. Irrelevant? Could you stand to make that person your Mrs. Irrelevant?
Regardless of what you choose, Mr. Irrelevant, I advise caution. If you go over there, let someone know where you’re going ahead of time. If you don’t, be on the lookout for crazed curly haired girls peeking through your window at night. And if she’s joking, then cheer up — you made it to the NFL! And you’re a pro football player now, you’ll get some somewhere. Unless you’re not into that sort of thing. In which case, the chicks are STILL GOING TO GET YOU.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Draft
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story