- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Crazy Redskins Fan Has An Absolute Breakdown After She Doesn’t Get RGIII’s Autograph
Some people take sports a little too seriously. Kimberly Lewis is one of those people. After attending Redskins training camp and failing to get Robert Griffin III’s autograph, Lewis went back to her car and recorded this video of her hysterical self:
Is this real? Is she trolling? Is she faking it to try and get some attention from RGIII and the Skins? Is she fucking nuts? (Alright, the answer to that last one is an unequivocal “yes” no matter what the circumstances were.)
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'