- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Crazy Redskins Fan Has An Absolute Breakdown After She Doesn’t Get RGIII’s Autograph
Some people take sports a little too seriously. Kimberly Lewis is one of those people. After attending Redskins training camp and failing to get Robert Griffin III’s autograph, Lewis went back to her car and recorded this video of her hysterical self:
Is this real? Is she trolling? Is she faking it to try and get some attention from RGIII and the Skins? Is she fucking nuts? (Alright, the answer to that last one is an unequivocal “yes” no matter what the circumstances were.)
- Jamaal Charles Sets NFL Record in Chiefs' Blowout Over the Raiders
- Have The 49ers Been Validated?
- Adrian Peterson Headlines Wave Of Injuries
- LeBron James: The NBA's Next Rapper