- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler Tells Offensive Coordinator Mike Martz To Go “F*ck” Himself
We decided to take things to their logical conclusion, and isolated the field-level audio from the second quarter of last night’s game. Yes, we can now confirm that Jay Cutler was telling someone named “Mike” to go fuck themselves. We don’t think he was talking about Ditka.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts