- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler Tells Offensive Coordinator Mike Martz To Go “F*ck” Himself
We decided to take things to their logical conclusion, and isolated the field-level audio from the second quarter of last night’s game. Yes, we can now confirm that Jay Cutler was telling someone named “Mike” to go fuck themselves. We don’t think he was talking about Ditka.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce