- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler Tells Offensive Coordinator Mike Martz To Go “F*ck” Himself
We decided to take things to their logical conclusion, and isolated the field-level audio from the second quarter of last night’s game. Yes, we can now confirm that Jay Cutler was telling someone named “Mike” to go fuck themselves. We don’t think he was talking about Ditka.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story