- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler Tells Offensive Coordinator Mike Martz To Go “F*ck” Himself
We decided to take things to their logical conclusion, and isolated the field-level audio from the second quarter of last night’s game. Yes, we can now confirm that Jay Cutler was telling someone named “Mike” to go fuck themselves. We don’t think he was talking about Ditka.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released