- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Daily Show’s John Oliver Hates Tim Tebow Like He Hates Bin Laden (Video)
Then there’s Daily Show correspondent and comedian John Oliver, who in this clip explains that he devoutly despises Tebow, the Denver Broncos rookie quarterback.
Here’s Oliver’s routine, in case you can’t watch the video (or need to be convinced to):
“I dislike Robert Mugabe. I hate Tim Tebow. If I was in a room with Tim Tebow and Bin Laden and I had a gun with one bullet in it, I’d shoot Bin Laden. I’m not a monster. But if I had two bullets–I’d shoot Tim Tebow first.
“How dare you thank God before thanking your offensive line…If I was an offensive lineman for Tim Tebow and I heard him thank god instead of thanking me at the end of the game I’d find myself lining up for the following game and say ‘oh Tim I heard your press conference at the end of the game last week, great to hear Jesus get a shoutout. Wasn’t he fantastic for us? Wasn’t God great, especially in that fourth quarter?”
I guess Oliver isn’t a Hanes guy, either.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts