- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- Russians Are Trying To Turn A Wu-Tang Track Into An Olympic Sport
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Daily Show’s John Oliver Hates Tim Tebow Like He Hates Bin Laden (Video)
Then there’s Daily Show correspondent and comedian John Oliver, who in this clip explains that he devoutly despises Tebow, the Denver Broncos rookie quarterback.
Here’s Oliver’s routine, in case you can’t watch the video (or need to be convinced to):
“I dislike Robert Mugabe. I hate Tim Tebow. If I was in a room with Tim Tebow and Bin Laden and I had a gun with one bullet in it, I’d shoot Bin Laden. I’m not a monster. But if I had two bullets–I’d shoot Tim Tebow first.
“How dare you thank God before thanking your offensive line…If I was an offensive lineman for Tim Tebow and I heard him thank god instead of thanking me at the end of the game I’d find myself lining up for the following game and say ‘oh Tim I heard your press conference at the end of the game last week, great to hear Jesus get a shoutout. Wasn’t he fantastic for us? Wasn’t God great, especially in that fourth quarter?”
I guess Oliver isn’t a Hanes guy, either.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab