- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“Dancing Naked M&M” Is The Best Super Bowl Commercial (So Far)
“Dancing Naked M&M” is your club leader for “Best Super Bowl Commercial of 2012″ so far tonight. It features a brown M&M (I think this is a new thing) who’s attending a party and explaining to her fellow revelers that she’s not actually naked — her shell is merely chocolate-colored. Red M&M, who didn’t get the memo, shows up and rips his “clothes” off.
If you think that sounds “meh,” you’re not the only one: the pickings have been slim tonight — the only other standout ad has been Elton John’s Pepsi commercial, but that was ruined by Flavor Flav’s cameo at the end. One good thing about the M&M ad: it provides us with this tremendous GIF, courtesy of SportsGrid Video Assignment Editor CJ Fogler.
Video of the full M&M ad, here:
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl Commercials
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts