- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“Dancing Naked M&M” Is The Best Super Bowl Commercial (So Far)
“Dancing Naked M&M” is your club leader for “Best Super Bowl Commercial of 2012″ so far tonight. It features a brown M&M (I think this is a new thing) who’s attending a party and explaining to her fellow revelers that she’s not actually naked — her shell is merely chocolate-colored. Red M&M, who didn’t get the memo, shows up and rips his “clothes” off.
If you think that sounds “meh,” you’re not the only one: the pickings have been slim tonight — the only other standout ad has been Elton John’s Pepsi commercial, but that was ruined by Flavor Flav’s cameo at the end. One good thing about the M&M ad: it provides us with this tremendous GIF, courtesy of SportsGrid Video Assignment Editor CJ Fogler.
Video of the full M&M ad, here:
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl Commercials
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.