- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This May Be The Best Mascot In Sports
Going out on a limb there, I know. [Puck Daddy]
Sure, Jamaal Charles. Your mom was the one who wanted the autograph. Suuuuuuure. [The Big Lead]
When “She was not dressed as a prostitute” is how you’re defending yourself, you are in a weird sitution. [Deadspin]
He may eventually get in. Doesn’t change that he should have been alive to see it. [SI]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Mavericks at 76ers (NBATV, 7 p.m.); N.C. State at Michigan (ESPN, 7:30 p.m.); North Carolina at Indiana (ESPN, 9:30 p.m.); Minnesota at Florida State (ESPN2, 7:15 p.m.); Maryland at Northwestern (ESPN2, 9:15 p.m.); New Girl (Fox, 9 p.m.); The Mindy Project (Fox, 9:30 p.m.); WALL-E (ABC Family, 7 p.m.); Up (ABC Family (ABC Family, 9 p.m.); Rambo 4 (AMC, 8 p.m.); Mr. & Mrs. Smith (FX, 7 p.m.); Sons of Anarchy (FX, 10 p.m.); 8 Mile (VH1, 9 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Apparently this is called Eifelkrimi. As far as I’m concerned, though, it can call itself whatever it wants. [imgur via r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
Remind me never to go to Brazil. [Uproxx]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut