- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This May Be The Best Mascot In Sports
Going out on a limb there, I know. [Puck Daddy]
Sure, Jamaal Charles. Your mom was the one who wanted the autograph. Suuuuuuure. [The Big Lead]
When “She was not dressed as a prostitute” is how you’re defending yourself, you are in a weird sitution. [Deadspin]
He may eventually get in. Doesn’t change that he should have been alive to see it. [SI]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Mavericks at 76ers (NBATV, 7 p.m.); N.C. State at Michigan (ESPN, 7:30 p.m.); North Carolina at Indiana (ESPN, 9:30 p.m.); Minnesota at Florida State (ESPN2, 7:15 p.m.); Maryland at Northwestern (ESPN2, 9:15 p.m.); New Girl (Fox, 9 p.m.); The Mindy Project (Fox, 9:30 p.m.); WALL-E (ABC Family, 7 p.m.); Up (ABC Family (ABC Family, 9 p.m.); Rambo 4 (AMC, 8 p.m.); Mr. & Mrs. Smith (FX, 7 p.m.); Sons of Anarchy (FX, 10 p.m.); 8 Mile (VH1, 9 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Apparently this is called Eifelkrimi. As far as I’m concerned, though, it can call itself whatever it wants. [imgur via r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
Remind me never to go to Brazil. [Uproxx]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement