- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
A Broncos Linebacker Prematurely
Ejaculated Celebrated On A Pick-Six, Dropped The Ball At The One And Turned It Over
The Broncos destroyed the Ravens in the NFL season opener last night, 49-27, but Denver had a very embarrassing moment, even if it ultimately meant nothing. Linebacker Danny Trevathan intercepted a Joe Flacco pass, and pulled a Desean Jackson.
It’s best-consumed in GIF form.
But here’s video, if you’re that type of bro/brah.
And now Danny Trevathan will probably go to the grave, touchdownless in the NFL. Sorry, Danny Trevathan.
- Filed Under:
- Denver Broncos
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts