- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Broncos Linebacker Prematurely
Ejaculated Celebrated On A Pick-Six, Dropped The Ball At The One And Turned It Over
The Broncos destroyed the Ravens in the NFL season opener last night, 49-27, but Denver had a very embarrassing moment, even if it ultimately meant nothing. Linebacker Danny Trevathan intercepted a Joe Flacco pass, and pulled a Desean Jackson.
It’s best-consumed in GIF form.
But here’s video, if you’re that type of bro/brah.
And now Danny Trevathan will probably go to the grave, touchdownless in the NFL. Sorry, Danny Trevathan.
- Filed Under:
- Denver Broncos
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut