- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Broncos Linebacker Prematurely
Ejaculated Celebrated On A Pick-Six, Dropped The Ball At The One And Turned It Over
The Broncos destroyed the Ravens in the NFL season opener last night, 49-27, but Denver had a very embarrassing moment, even if it ultimately meant nothing. Linebacker Danny Trevathan intercepted a Joe Flacco pass, and pulled a Desean Jackson.
It’s best-consumed in GIF form.
But here’s video, if you’re that type of bro/brah.
And now Danny Trevathan will probably go to the grave, touchdownless in the NFL. Sorry, Danny Trevathan.
- Filed Under:
- Denver Broncos
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts