- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Darnell Dockett Tweeted A Stupid/Insensitive Asian Joke And Refuses To Apologize
Arizona Cardinals linebacker Darnell Dockett tweeted a racist joke. You would think that in 2013, he would know not to do this, but if you think that, you don’t know Darnell Dockett, man who tweets about his gun, his digits to Katherine Webb and spits in his teammate’s face. (This teammate, if you were wondering.)
Alright, you don’t do that. It’s dumb. It’s insensitive. It’s not funny. But, if you’re dumb enough to do that, you’re usually just smart enough to apologize and move on.
OK, sure, maybe you’re not racist. The first step in convincing us, however, would be to apologize. That’s your next tweet, right?
Upsetting people with insensitive jokes is Darnell Dockett’s favorite pastime. Great to know.
Subsititute “dumb” or “insensitive” there, Darnell, and we’re finally in agreement on something.
- Filed Under:
- darnell dockett
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story