- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Darnell Dockett Tweeted A Stupid/Insensitive Asian Joke And Refuses To Apologize
Arizona Cardinals linebacker Darnell Dockett tweeted a racist joke. You would think that in 2013, he would know not to do this, but if you think that, you don’t know Darnell Dockett, man who tweets about his gun, his digits to Katherine Webb and spits in his teammate’s face. (This teammate, if you were wondering.)
Alright, you don’t do that. It’s dumb. It’s insensitive. It’s not funny. But, if you’re dumb enough to do that, you’re usually just smart enough to apologize and move on.
OK, sure, maybe you’re not racist. The first step in convincing us, however, would be to apologize. That’s your next tweet, right?
Upsetting people with insensitive jokes is Darnell Dockett’s favorite pastime. Great to know.
Subsititute “dumb” or “insensitive” there, Darnell, and we’re finally in agreement on something.
- Filed Under:
- darnell dockett
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts