- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Darnell Dockett Tweeted A Stupid/Insensitive Asian Joke And Refuses To Apologize
Arizona Cardinals linebacker Darnell Dockett tweeted a racist joke. You would think that in 2013, he would know not to do this, but if you think that, you don’t know Darnell Dockett, man who tweets about his gun, his digits to Katherine Webb and spits in his teammate’s face. (This teammate, if you were wondering.)
Alright, you don’t do that. It’s dumb. It’s insensitive. It’s not funny. But, if you’re dumb enough to do that, you’re usually just smart enough to apologize and move on.
OK, sure, maybe you’re not racist. The first step in convincing us, however, would be to apologize. That’s your next tweet, right?
Upsetting people with insensitive jokes is Darnell Dockett’s favorite pastime. Great to know.
Subsititute “dumb” or “insensitive” there, Darnell, and we’re finally in agreement on something.
- Filed Under:
- darnell dockett
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut