- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Darnell Dockett Tweeted A Stupid/Insensitive Asian Joke And Refuses To Apologize
Arizona Cardinals linebacker Darnell Dockett tweeted a racist joke. You would think that in 2013, he would know not to do this, but if you think that, you don’t know Darnell Dockett, man who tweets about his gun, his digits to Katherine Webb and spits in his teammate’s face. (This teammate, if you were wondering.)
Alright, you don’t do that. It’s dumb. It’s insensitive. It’s not funny. But, if you’re dumb enough to do that, you’re usually just smart enough to apologize and move on.
OK, sure, maybe you’re not racist. The first step in convincing us, however, would be to apologize. That’s your next tweet, right?
Upsetting people with insensitive jokes is Darnell Dockett’s favorite pastime. Great to know.
Subsititute “dumb” or “insensitive” there, Darnell, and we’re finally in agreement on something.
- Filed Under:
- darnell dockett
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Done with Golden Boy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'