- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This “Letter” To The Cleveland Browns Ticket Office Is Fantastic
A Browns fan writes a letter to the front office regarding payment for his 2012 season tickets. Regrettably, he’s in a rebuilding year, but he thanks the Browns front office for their patience during this difficult time.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'