- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Deion Sanders Has Testy On-Air Exchange With New York Giants’ VP Of Communications
This short video clip is the single best thing to come out of Super Bowl XLVIII media day. Here’s the gist…
Pat Hanlon: “They said Prime didn’t tackle anybody. Well, he just ‘tackled’ Marshawn Lynch… Sorry to bring that up. I’m a Giant.”
Deion Sanders: “Name me one game… One game when you ever saw me cost my team anything? That (Deion Sanders) hit reel is 59 minutes long. If you want to be the last minute on that hit reel, you can.”
Yep, Deion Sanders — the same guy who had recently been fired by his own football academy for walking into a classroom and assaulting someone — doesn’t give a fawwwk. After a relatively successful week as Pro Bowl GM and gatekeeper to Marshawn Lynch’s thoughts, let’s see what type of reprimand he receives after this incident (he’s currently under contract with the NFL Network).
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story