- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Deion Sanders Has Testy On-Air Exchange With New York Giants’ VP Of Communications
This short video clip is the single best thing to come out of Super Bowl XLVIII media day. Here’s the gist…
Pat Hanlon: “They said Prime didn’t tackle anybody. Well, he just ‘tackled’ Marshawn Lynch… Sorry to bring that up. I’m a Giant.”
Deion Sanders: “Name me one game… One game when you ever saw me cost my team anything? That (Deion Sanders) hit reel is 59 minutes long. If you want to be the last minute on that hit reel, you can.”
Yep, Deion Sanders — the same guy who had recently been fired by his own football academy for walking into a classroom and assaulting someone — doesn’t give a fawwwk. After a relatively successful week as Pro Bowl GM and gatekeeper to Marshawn Lynch’s thoughts, let’s see what type of reprimand he receives after this incident (he’s currently under contract with the NFL Network).
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?