- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Deion Sanders Has Testy On-Air Exchange With New York Giants’ VP Of Communications
This short video clip is the single best thing to come out of Super Bowl XLVIII media day. Here’s the gist…
Pat Hanlon: “They said Prime didn’t tackle anybody. Well, he just ‘tackled’ Marshawn Lynch… Sorry to bring that up. I’m a Giant.”
Deion Sanders: “Name me one game… One game when you ever saw me cost my team anything? That (Deion Sanders) hit reel is 59 minutes long. If you want to be the last minute on that hit reel, you can.”
Yep, Deion Sanders — the same guy who had recently been fired by his own football academy for walking into a classroom and assaulting someone — doesn’t give a fawwwk. After a relatively successful week as Pro Bowl GM and gatekeeper to Marshawn Lynch’s thoughts, let’s see what type of reprimand he receives after this incident (he’s currently under contract with the NFL Network).
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?