- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Deion Sanders Has Testy On-Air Exchange With New York Giants’ VP Of Communications
This short video clip is the single best thing to come out of Super Bowl XLVIII media day. Here’s the gist…
Pat Hanlon: “They said Prime didn’t tackle anybody. Well, he just ‘tackled’ Marshawn Lynch… Sorry to bring that up. I’m a Giant.”
Deion Sanders: “Name me one game… One game when you ever saw me cost my team anything? That (Deion Sanders) hit reel is 59 minutes long. If you want to be the last minute on that hit reel, you can.”
Yep, Deion Sanders — the same guy who had recently been fired by his own football academy for walking into a classroom and assaulting someone — doesn’t give a fawwwk. After a relatively successful week as Pro Bowl GM and gatekeeper to Marshawn Lynch’s thoughts, let’s see what type of reprimand he receives after this incident (he’s currently under contract with the NFL Network).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts