- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Deion Sanders Kept The Pro Bowl Streaker From Getting Arrested
Turns out, she was doing it for a cousin who was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident, which compelled coach Deion to pressure security not to book her. Because he thought “that was really cool,” or so Katrina Torres claims. Pff, ya, right. I’d bet $50 if she was a fat hairy dude she’d still be in a lockup somewhere in Hawaii, being interrogated.
Here’s another look at what Primetime deemed a pardonable offense…
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.