- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Deion Sanders Kept The Pro Bowl Streaker From Getting Arrested
Turns out, she was doing it for a cousin who was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident, which compelled coach Deion to pressure security not to book her. Because he thought “that was really cool,” or so Katrina Torres claims. Pff, ya, right. I’d bet $50 if she was a fat hairy dude she’d still be in a lockup somewhere in Hawaii, being interrogated.
Here’s another look at what Primetime deemed a pardonable offense…
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?