- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Deion Sanders Kept The Pro Bowl Streaker From Getting Arrested
Turns out, she was doing it for a cousin who was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident, which compelled coach Deion to pressure security not to book her. Because he thought “that was really cool,” or so Katrina Torres claims. Pff, ya, right. I’d bet $50 if she was a fat hairy dude she’d still be in a lockup somewhere in Hawaii, being interrogated.
Here’s another look at what Primetime deemed a pardonable offense…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts