- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Deion Sanders Kept The Pro Bowl Streaker From Getting Arrested
Turns out, she was doing it for a cousin who was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident, which compelled coach Deion to pressure security not to book her. Because he thought “that was really cool,” or so Katrina Torres claims. Pff, ya, right. I’d bet $50 if she was a fat hairy dude she’d still be in a lockup somewhere in Hawaii, being interrogated.
Here’s another look at what Primetime deemed a pardonable offense…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts