- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Deion Sanders Tweets Photo Of Son’s Dorm Room, Which Features Versace Sheets
Unlike his father, Deion Sanders Jr. plays wide receiver — he eschewed the cornerback position to go where he can catch the ball. But like his father, the 19-year-old freshman has expensive tastes. Here’s a photo taken by dad in Jr.’s SMU dorm room, which shows him relaxing in Versace sheets. Pimp my flat?
Not sure how much they go for in the store, but over on eBay a Versace set can be had for $589 — new, with tags.
— DeionSanders (@DeionSanders) May 2, 2013
Ah, to be going to college close to home and relaxing in Versace. I’m told that builds character.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts