- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Deion Sanders Tweets Photo Of Son’s Dorm Room, Which Features Versace Sheets
Unlike his father, Deion Sanders Jr. plays wide receiver — he eschewed the cornerback position to go where he can catch the ball. But like his father, the 19-year-old freshman has expensive tastes. Here’s a photo taken by dad in Jr.’s SMU dorm room, which shows him relaxing in Versace sheets. Pimp my flat?
Not sure how much they go for in the store, but over on eBay a Versace set can be had for $589 — new, with tags.
— DeionSanders (@DeionSanders) May 2, 2013
Ah, to be going to college close to home and relaxing in Versace. I’m told that builds character.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- The Best Shots From Pacquiao Vs. Rios