- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Deion Sanders Tweets Photo Of Son’s Dorm Room, Which Features Versace Sheets
Unlike his father, Deion Sanders Jr. plays wide receiver — he eschewed the cornerback position to go where he can catch the ball. But like his father, the 19-year-old freshman has expensive tastes. Here’s a photo taken by dad in Jr.’s SMU dorm room, which shows him relaxing in Versace sheets. Pimp my flat?
Not sure how much they go for in the store, but over on eBay a Versace set can be had for $589 — new, with tags.
— DeionSanders (@DeionSanders) May 2, 2013
Ah, to be going to college close to home and relaxing in Versace. I’m told that builds character.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?