- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Denarius Moore’s Incredible 50-Yard TD Catch Gives Raiders A Late Lead
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Denarius Moore gave his team the lead late in their shootout with the Buffalo Bills with a remarkable touchdown catch.
Video from CBS.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Oakland Raiders
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row