- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
You Must Watch This Inspiring Commercial, Starring The Seahawks’ Deaf Fullback
We’re a few days late on this, but with the NFC Championship game coming up, it’s definitely still timely. And it’ll easily be in the running for commercial of the year.
The Seattle Seahawks have a deaf fullback named Derrick Coleman — the first legally-deaf offensive player in NFL history. The inspiring, awesome video is brought to you by Duracell.
“They didn’t call my name. Told me it was over. But I’ve been deaf since I was three. So I didn’t listen.”
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier