- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
You Must Watch This Inspiring Commercial, Starring The Seahawks’ Deaf Fullback
We’re a few days late on this, but with the NFC Championship game coming up, it’s definitely still timely. And it’ll easily be in the running for commercial of the year.
The Seattle Seahawks have a deaf fullback named Derrick Coleman — the first legally-deaf offensive player in NFL history. The inspiring, awesome video is brought to you by Duracell.
“They didn’t call my name. Told me it was over. But I’ve been deaf since I was three. So I didn’t listen.”
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?