- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You Must Watch This Inspiring Commercial, Starring The Seahawks’ Deaf Fullback
We’re a few days late on this, but with the NFC Championship game coming up, it’s definitely still timely. And it’ll easily be in the running for commercial of the year.
The Seattle Seahawks have a deaf fullback named Derrick Coleman — the first legally-deaf offensive player in NFL history. The inspiring, awesome video is brought to you by Duracell.
“They didn’t call my name. Told me it was over. But I’ve been deaf since I was three. So I didn’t listen.”
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts