- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Legally Deaf Seahawks Fullback Derrick Coleman Meets The 9-Year-Olds Who Wrote Him That Touching Letter
When Riley and Erin Kovalcik saw Derrick Coleman’s Duracell hearing aide battery commercial (which has 13 million views and counting on YouTube), they were almost brought to tears. That’s because both Riley and Erin are hearing-impaired as well (and apparently, huge Seahawks fans). The 60-second spot moved the 9-year-old identical twins to pen a touching letter to the fullback, which not only caught the eye of Coleman, but the world’s media.
When the two were brought on Good Morning America to discuss how Coleman’s inspirational story has helped them cope with their disability, they gushed (adorably, mind you) about how much they’d love to meet their new hero. Then, as per standard heart-wrenching television protocol, the GMA crew brought out the Super Bowl-bound internet sensation, for a moment about as touching as any you’ll see leading up to Sunday’s game.
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot