- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Legally Deaf Seahawks Fullback Derrick Coleman Meets The 9-Year-Olds Who Wrote Him That Touching Letter
When Riley and Erin Kovalcik saw Derrick Coleman’s Duracell hearing aide battery commercial (which has 13 million views and counting on YouTube), they were almost brought to tears. That’s because both Riley and Erin are hearing-impaired as well (and apparently, huge Seahawks fans). The 60-second spot moved the 9-year-old identical twins to pen a touching letter to the fullback, which not only caught the eye of Coleman, but the world’s media.
When the two were brought on Good Morning America to discuss how Coleman’s inspirational story has helped them cope with their disability, they gushed (adorably, mind you) about how much they’d love to meet their new hero. Then, as per standard heart-wrenching television protocol, the GMA crew brought out the Super Bowl-bound internet sensation, for a moment about as touching as any you’ll see leading up to Sunday’s game.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts