- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Legally Deaf Seahawks Fullback Derrick Coleman Meets The 9-Year-Olds Who Wrote Him That Touching Letter
When Riley and Erin Kovalcik saw Derrick Coleman’s Duracell hearing aide battery commercial (which has 13 million views and counting on YouTube), they were almost brought to tears. That’s because both Riley and Erin are hearing-impaired as well (and apparently, huge Seahawks fans). The 60-second spot moved the 9-year-old identical twins to pen a touching letter to the fullback, which not only caught the eye of Coleman, but the world’s media.
When the two were brought on Good Morning America to discuss how Coleman’s inspirational story has helped them cope with their disability, they gushed (adorably, mind you) about how much they’d love to meet their new hero. Then, as per standard heart-wrenching television protocol, the GMA crew brought out the Super Bowl-bound internet sensation, for a moment about as touching as any you’ll see leading up to Sunday’s game.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Bellator 121 Brings Cruel Reality Checks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ