- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Legally Deaf Seahawks Fullback Derrick Coleman Meets The 9-Year-Olds Who Wrote Him That Touching Letter
When Riley and Erin Kovalcik saw Derrick Coleman’s Duracell hearing aide battery commercial (which has 13 million views and counting on YouTube), they were almost brought to tears. That’s because both Riley and Erin are hearing-impaired as well (and apparently, huge Seahawks fans). The 60-second spot moved the 9-year-old identical twins to pen a touching letter to the fullback, which not only caught the eye of Coleman, but the world’s media.
When the two were brought on Good Morning America to discuss how Coleman’s inspirational story has helped them cope with their disability, they gushed (adorably, mind you) about how much they’d love to meet their new hero. Then, as per standard heart-wrenching television protocol, the GMA crew brought out the Super Bowl-bound internet sensation, for a moment about as touching as any you’ll see leading up to Sunday’s game.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story