- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Detroit Lion Dog Oversees His NFC North Kingdom
The Lions are in first place … is this 1953? It’s not 1953, I’m pretty sure. Their 40-32 victory over Chicago earlier today makes them 3-1, and there were many highlights — but none as good as this photo above.
Remember, Lions fans: Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, Detroit Lion Dog understands that balance, and respects all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. It’s the Circle of Life.
- Filed Under:
- detroit lions
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC