- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Detroit Lion Dog Oversees His NFC North Kingdom
The Lions are in first place … is this 1953? It’s not 1953, I’m pretty sure. Their 40-32 victory over Chicago earlier today makes them 3-1, and there were many highlights — but none as good as this photo above.
Remember, Lions fans: Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, Detroit Lion Dog understands that balance, and respects all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. It’s the Circle of Life.
- Filed Under:
- detroit lions
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'