- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Detroit Lion Dog Oversees His NFC North Kingdom
The Lions are in first place … is this 1953? It’s not 1953, I’m pretty sure. Their 40-32 victory over Chicago earlier today makes them 3-1, and there were many highlights — but none as good as this photo above.
Remember, Lions fans: Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, Detroit Lion Dog understands that balance, and respects all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. It’s the Circle of Life.
- Filed Under:
- detroit lions
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy