- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Dexter Still Killing People: Madden-esque McCluster Punt Return TD Leads Kansas City To 4-0 Start
Juke. Spin-move. Sprint. Dexter McCluster's return TD was straight out of Madden. MUST-SEE – http://t.co/FjttGjeMd5
— NFL (@nfl) September 29, 2013
Check out this Dexter McCluster punt return for a TD … sublime. Chiefs 31, Giants 7, and the party is on in Kansas City, which has started 4-0 for only the third time in franchise history. Time to start naming streets after Alex Smith and Andy Reid? Why not: I’m probably never going to have to drive there.
But, don’t get TOO excited, Kansas City.
One of those 4-0 teams, the 2003 Chiefs, actually started 9-0 on its way to going 13-3 and losing to the Colts in the playoffs.
But the 1996 Chiefs frittered away their 4-0 opening burst and won only five of their next 12 to finish 9-7 and out of the playoffs.
And this can only mean … yes, the Giants are 0-4. First time that’s happened in (takes out calculator) 45 years.
Animated: Chiefs Dexter McCluster makes the Giants look silly on this punt return TD, check the spin move http://t.co/B02MvyNA8J
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) September 29, 2013
Wow…that Dexter McCluster punt return for a TD for the Chiefs is as good as you’ll see. Those were Madden Football video game moves
— Joe Haggerty (@HackswithHaggs) September 29, 2013
The Kansas City Chiefs are 4-0. Whoa. pic.twitter.com/ofF6sBzkee
— SportsNation (@SportsNation) September 29, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Kansas Citry Chiefs
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?