- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dez Bryant Is Having Himself A Day In Kansas City
Check out this amazing catch: it’s early in the second quarter in Kansas City, and the Cowboys’ Dez Bryant already has 100 yards on five receptions with a touchdown, including this 53-yarder from Tony Romo. Go DCows! (Update: They did not “go.”).
Cowboys lead 10-7 — Alex Smith had a TD pass for the Chiefs.
- Filed Under:
- dallas cowboys
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts