- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dez Bryant Is Having Himself A Day In Kansas City
Check out this amazing catch: it’s early in the second quarter in Kansas City, and the Cowboys’ Dez Bryant already has 100 yards on five receptions with a touchdown, including this 53-yarder from Tony Romo. Go DCows! (Update: They did not “go.”).
Cowboys lead 10-7 — Alex Smith had a TD pass for the Chiefs.
- Filed Under:
- dallas cowboys
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane