- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Did Al Michaels Burp On Air During Sunday Night Football?
Short answer: maybe. A quick poll of SportsGrid staffers and friends yields a 5-2 vote in favor of “yes,” though it’s hardly definitive. It could have been a hiccup, an awkward throat clearing or just one of those sounds that people make by accident sometimes. But as our own Jordan Rabinowitz notes, there’s a “suspicious pause” directly afterwards as if something illicit just went down. Either way, there’s a sound that just doesn’t belong. And were not talking about the cheesy banter referencing the Sunday Night Football theme song.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story