- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Did Al Michaels Burp On Air During Sunday Night Football?
Short answer: maybe. A quick poll of SportsGrid staffers and friends yields a 5-2 vote in favor of “yes,” though it’s hardly definitive. It could have been a hiccup, an awkward throat clearing or just one of those sounds that people make by accident sometimes. But as our own Jordan Rabinowitz notes, there’s a “suspicious pause” directly afterwards as if something illicit just went down. Either way, there’s a sound that just doesn’t belong. And were not talking about the cheesy banter referencing the Sunday Night Football theme song.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts