- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Did Al Michaels Burp On Air During Sunday Night Football?
Short answer: maybe. A quick poll of SportsGrid staffers and friends yields a 5-2 vote in favor of “yes,” though it’s hardly definitive. It could have been a hiccup, an awkward throat clearing or just one of those sounds that people make by accident sometimes. But as our own Jordan Rabinowitz notes, there’s a “suspicious pause” directly afterwards as if something illicit just went down. Either way, there’s a sound that just doesn’t belong. And were not talking about the cheesy banter referencing the Sunday Night Football theme song.
- Alex Morgan Engaged to Boyfriend Servando Carrasco
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- Top Waiver Wire Pickups Headed Into Fantasy Playoffs