- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Did Al Michaels Burp On Air During Sunday Night Football?
Short answer: maybe. A quick poll of SportsGrid staffers and friends yields a 5-2 vote in favor of “yes,” though it’s hardly definitive. It could have been a hiccup, an awkward throat clearing or just one of those sounds that people make by accident sometimes. But as our own Jordan Rabinowitz notes, there’s a “suspicious pause” directly afterwards as if something illicit just went down. Either way, there’s a sound that just doesn’t belong. And were not talking about the cheesy banter referencing the Sunday Night Football theme song.
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- Tony Gonzalez: Absolutely Right About Matt Ryan