- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Did Al Michaels Burp On Air During Sunday Night Football?
Short answer: maybe. A quick poll of SportsGrid staffers and friends yields a 5-2 vote in favor of “yes,” though it’s hardly definitive. It could have been a hiccup, an awkward throat clearing or just one of those sounds that people make by accident sometimes. But as our own Jordan Rabinowitz notes, there’s a “suspicious pause” directly afterwards as if something illicit just went down. Either way, there’s a sound that just doesn’t belong. And were not talking about the cheesy banter referencing the Sunday Night Football theme song.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts