- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here, A Slideshow Of The Morning-After Front Pages From The Eight Divisional Round Teams
As a football fan, you couldn’t have asked for much more out of this year’s Divisional Weekend. Well, here’s a little more: the front pages from each of the eight participating cities from the morning after their games. This should be an especially traumatic experience from those of you from Denver, Wisconsin, Seattle and Houston, so, sorry in advance. For those of you from Baltimore, San Francisco, Atlanta and New England, here’s another chance to revel. For everyone in between, just bask in the pigskin glory. That and Clay Matthews’ face.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts