- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here, A Slideshow Of The Morning-After Front Pages From The Eight Divisional Round Teams
As a football fan, you couldn’t have asked for much more out of this year’s Divisional Weekend. Well, here’s a little more: the front pages from each of the eight participating cities from the morning after their games. This should be an especially traumatic experience from those of you from Denver, Wisconsin, Seattle and Houston, so, sorry in advance. For those of you from Baltimore, San Francisco, Atlanta and New England, here’s another chance to revel. For everyone in between, just bask in the pigskin glory. That and Clay Matthews’ face.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?