- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here, A Slideshow Of The Morning-After Front Pages From The Eight Divisional Round Teams
As a football fan, you couldn’t have asked for much more out of this year’s Divisional Weekend. Well, here’s a little more: the front pages from each of the eight participating cities from the morning after their games. This should be an especially traumatic experience from those of you from Denver, Wisconsin, Seattle and Houston, so, sorry in advance. For those of you from Baltimore, San Francisco, Atlanta and New England, here’s another chance to revel. For everyone in between, just bask in the pigskin glory. That and Clay Matthews’ face.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce