- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Do Not Bother Your New God, Jaxson De Ville, With Trifling Matters Such As Field Goals
The Jacksonville Jaguars mascot/Earth’s new overlord does not have time for them. The Detroit Lions learned this the hard way this afternoon, attempting a field goal in De Ville’s midst. Their appeal for points was met with a resounding “no.”
Luckily, De Ville has not yet plunged humanity into one hundred years of darkness, but the day is young.
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense