- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Do Not Bother Your New God, Jaxson De Ville, With Trifling Matters Such As Field Goals
The Jacksonville Jaguars mascot/Earth’s new overlord does not have time for them. The Detroit Lions learned this the hard way this afternoon, attempting a field goal in De Ville’s midst. Their appeal for points was met with a resounding “no.”
Luckily, De Ville has not yet plunged humanity into one hundred years of darkness, but the day is young.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension