- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Do Not Bother Your New God, Jaxson De Ville, With Trifling Matters Such As Field Goals
The Jacksonville Jaguars mascot/Earth’s new overlord does not have time for them. The Detroit Lions learned this the hard way this afternoon, attempting a field goal in De Ville’s midst. Their appeal for points was met with a resounding “no.”
Luckily, De Ville has not yet plunged humanity into one hundred years of darkness, but the day is young.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends