- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Do Not Bother Your New God, Jaxson De Ville, With Trifling Matters Such As Field Goals
The Jacksonville Jaguars mascot/Earth’s new overlord does not have time for them. The Detroit Lions learned this the hard way this afternoon, attempting a field goal in De Ville’s midst. Their appeal for points was met with a resounding “no.”
Luckily, De Ville has not yet plunged humanity into one hundred years of darkness, but the day is young.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story