- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Do Not Bother Your New God, Jaxson De Ville, With Trifling Matters Such As Field Goals
The Jacksonville Jaguars mascot/Earth’s new overlord does not have time for them. The Detroit Lions learned this the hard way this afternoon, attempting a field goal in De Ville’s midst. Their appeal for points was met with a resounding “no.”
Luckily, De Ville has not yet plunged humanity into one hundred years of darkness, but the day is young.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'