- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dolphin-Gate: Colin Kaepernick Pisses Off Entire Known Universe With Choice Of Headwear, Will Not Apologize
After being spotted rocking a (rather dope) throwback Miami Dolphins snapback, Niners’ QB and MLB caliber pitcher Colin Kaepernick has responded to his fashion critics…
…with a resounding “whatever whatever I do what I want.”
He posted the photo on his Instagram with a caption addressing the fallout from this photo below.
— Kevin Nogle (@thephinsider) July 5, 2013
In case you can’t read his rebuttal, here’s what he said, followed by a video dramatization:
This the hat y’all mad at? I’m goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers! I plan on doin this until they won’t let me in the building! #ridiculous #y’allmustbebored
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story