- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dolphin-Gate: Colin Kaepernick Pisses Off Entire Known Universe With Choice Of Headwear, Will Not Apologize
After being spotted rocking a (rather dope) throwback Miami Dolphins snapback, Niners’ QB and MLB caliber pitcher Colin Kaepernick has responded to his fashion critics…
…with a resounding “whatever whatever I do what I want.”
He posted the photo on his Instagram with a caption addressing the fallout from this photo below.
— Kevin Nogle (@thephinsider) July 5, 2013
In case you can’t read his rebuttal, here’s what he said, followed by a video dramatization:
This the hat y’all mad at? I’m goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers! I plan on doin this until they won’t let me in the building! #ridiculous #y’allmustbebored
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC