- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dolphin-Gate: Colin Kaepernick Pisses Off Entire Known Universe With Choice Of Headwear, Will Not Apologize
After being spotted rocking a (rather dope) throwback Miami Dolphins snapback, Niners’ QB and MLB caliber pitcher Colin Kaepernick has responded to his fashion critics…
…with a resounding “whatever whatever I do what I want.”
He posted the photo on his Instagram with a caption addressing the fallout from this photo below.
— Kevin Nogle (@thephinsider) July 5, 2013
In case you can’t read his rebuttal, here’s what he said, followed by a video dramatization:
This the hat y’all mad at? I’m goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers! I plan on doin this until they won’t let me in the building! #ridiculous #y’allmustbebored
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts