- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dolphin-Gate: Colin Kaepernick Pisses Off Entire Known Universe With Choice Of Headwear, Will Not Apologize
After being spotted rocking a (rather dope) throwback Miami Dolphins snapback, Niners’ QB and MLB caliber pitcher Colin Kaepernick has responded to his fashion critics…
…with a resounding “whatever whatever I do what I want.”
He posted the photo on his Instagram with a caption addressing the fallout from this photo below.
— Kevin Nogle (@thephinsider) July 5, 2013
In case you can’t read his rebuttal, here’s what he said, followed by a video dramatization:
This the hat y’all mad at? I’m goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers! I plan on doin this until they won’t let me in the building! #ridiculous #y’allmustbebored
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts