- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dolphins Fans Never Forget, Because It’s Tattooed On Them
“Don’t be this guy.” [Newy Scruggs' Twitter]
Like possibly play defense in a huge game for a national title contender. [Dr. Saturday]
Yes, there’s a method to the madness. [Mental Floss]
Better alter ego: this, or Pierre McGee? [The Postgame]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Chiefs at Steelers (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 pm.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); Apocalypse Now Redux (AMC, 8 p.m.); The Natural (NBC Sports Network, 8 p.m.); Revolution (NBC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Just an octopus walking on land. That’s what they normally do, right? [h/t Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs