- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dolphins Fans Never Forget, Because It’s Tattooed On Them
“Don’t be this guy.” [Newy Scruggs' Twitter]
Like possibly play defense in a huge game for a national title contender. [Dr. Saturday]
Yes, there’s a method to the madness. [Mental Floss]
Better alter ego: this, or Pierre McGee? [The Postgame]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Chiefs at Steelers (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 pm.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); Apocalypse Now Redux (AMC, 8 p.m.); The Natural (NBC Sports Network, 8 p.m.); Revolution (NBC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Just an octopus walking on land. That’s what they normally do, right? [h/t Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo