- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Dolphins Fans Never Forget, Because It’s Tattooed On Them
“Don’t be this guy.” [Newy Scruggs' Twitter]
Like possibly play defense in a huge game for a national title contender. [Dr. Saturday]
Yes, there’s a method to the madness. [Mental Floss]
Better alter ego: this, or Pierre McGee? [The Postgame]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Chiefs at Steelers (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 pm.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); Apocalypse Now Redux (AMC, 8 p.m.); The Natural (NBC Sports Network, 8 p.m.); Revolution (NBC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Just an octopus walking on land. That’s what they normally do, right? [h/t Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash