- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dolphins Fans Never Forget, Because It’s Tattooed On Them
“Don’t be this guy.” [Newy Scruggs' Twitter]
Like possibly play defense in a huge game for a national title contender. [Dr. Saturday]
Yes, there’s a method to the madness. [Mental Floss]
Better alter ego: this, or Pierre McGee? [The Postgame]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Chiefs at Steelers (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 pm.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); Apocalypse Now Redux (AMC, 8 p.m.); The Natural (NBC Sports Network, 8 p.m.); Revolution (NBC, 10 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
Just an octopus walking on land. That’s what they normally do, right? [h/t Hypervocal]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178