- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dolphins, Seahawks Lose To Sprinklers
Today’s mediocre matchup of Seattle and Miami not doing it for you? It’s time to get wet and wild up in here.
The grounds crew at Sun Life Stadium must have been as bored as the rest of us with today’s matchup, because late in the third quarter, the sprinklers suddenly came out and started spraying.
Shout out to the referee for scooting out of the way before he could get a little water on him. You are a grown-ass man running away from water like a baby at the beach. Sort it.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?