- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dolphins, Seahawks Lose To Sprinklers
Today’s mediocre matchup of Seattle and Miami not doing it for you? It’s time to get wet and wild up in here.
The grounds crew at Sun Life Stadium must have been as bored as the rest of us with today’s matchup, because late in the third quarter, the sprinklers suddenly came out and started spraying.
Shout out to the referee for scooting out of the way before he could get a little water on him. You are a grown-ass man running away from water like a baby at the beach. Sort it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story