- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dolphins, Seahawks Lose To Sprinklers
Today’s mediocre matchup of Seattle and Miami not doing it for you? It’s time to get wet and wild up in here.
The grounds crew at Sun Life Stadium must have been as bored as the rest of us with today’s matchup, because late in the third quarter, the sprinklers suddenly came out and started spraying.
Shout out to the referee for scooting out of the way before he could get a little water on him. You are a grown-ass man running away from water like a baby at the beach. Sort it.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?