- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dolphins, Seahawks Lose To Sprinklers
Today’s mediocre matchup of Seattle and Miami not doing it for you? It’s time to get wet and wild up in here.
The grounds crew at Sun Life Stadium must have been as bored as the rest of us with today’s matchup, because late in the third quarter, the sprinklers suddenly came out and started spraying.
Shout out to the referee for scooting out of the way before he could get a little water on him. You are a grown-ass man running away from water like a baby at the beach. Sort it.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence