- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Dolphins, Seahawks Lose To Sprinklers
Today’s mediocre matchup of Seattle and Miami not doing it for you? It’s time to get wet and wild up in here.
The grounds crew at Sun Life Stadium must have been as bored as the rest of us with today’s matchup, because late in the third quarter, the sprinklers suddenly came out and started spraying.
Shout out to the referee for scooting out of the way before he could get a little water on him. You are a grown-ass man running away from water like a baby at the beach. Sort it.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- How Far Away Is The Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao Fight?
- 10 Best Athletes Turned Actors
- Photos: The Rock & His Girlfriend, Lauren Hashian