- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Donald Trump Doesn’t Proofread His Tweets, Just Ask Bob Belichick
Donald Trump is just one billionaire trying to wish another billionaire good luck. He just doesn’t fact check his tweets — at least not before Monday Night Countdown picks it up.
Actual tweet from Donald Trump…. twitter.com/AdamSchefter/s…
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 11, 2012
Who in the what is a Bob Belichick?
Good luck to Bob Kraft, Tom Brady, and Coach Bill Belichick tonight.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2012
Oh yeah. Billionaires will be billionaires, amirite?
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Top 5 NFL Landing Spots for Alabama Crimson Tide Coach