- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Donald Trump Doesn’t Proofread His Tweets, Just Ask Bob Belichick
Donald Trump is just one billionaire trying to wish another billionaire good luck. He just doesn’t fact check his tweets — at least not before Monday Night Countdown picks it up.
Actual tweet from Donald Trump…. twitter.com/AdamSchefter/s…
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 11, 2012
Who in the what is a Bob Belichick?
Good luck to Bob Kraft, Tom Brady, and Coach Bill Belichick tonight.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2012
Oh yeah. Billionaires will be billionaires, amirite?
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- 9 Greatest Trading Card Errors of All Time