- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Donald Trump Doesn’t Proofread His Tweets, Just Ask Bob Belichick
Donald Trump is just one billionaire trying to wish another billionaire good luck. He just doesn’t fact check his tweets — at least not before Monday Night Countdown picks it up.
Actual tweet from Donald Trump…. twitter.com/AdamSchefter/s…
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 11, 2012
Who in the what is a Bob Belichick?
Good luck to Bob Kraft, Tom Brady, and Coach Bill Belichick tonight.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2012
Oh yeah. Billionaires will be billionaires, amirite?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts