- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Donald Trump Doesn’t Proofread His Tweets, Just Ask Bob Belichick
Donald Trump is just one billionaire trying to wish another billionaire good luck. He just doesn’t fact check his tweets — at least not before Monday Night Countdown picks it up.
Actual tweet from Donald Trump…. twitter.com/AdamSchefter/s…
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 11, 2012
Who in the what is a Bob Belichick?
Good luck to Bob Kraft, Tom Brady, and Coach Bill Belichick tonight.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2012
Oh yeah. Billionaires will be billionaires, amirite?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts