- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Donald Trump Doesn’t Proofread His Tweets, Just Ask Bob Belichick
Donald Trump is just one billionaire trying to wish another billionaire good luck. He just doesn’t fact check his tweets — at least not before Monday Night Countdown picks it up.
Actual tweet from Donald Trump…. twitter.com/AdamSchefter/s…
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 11, 2012
Who in the what is a Bob Belichick?
Good luck to Bob Kraft, Tom Brady, and Coach Bill Belichick tonight.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2012
Oh yeah. Billionaires will be billionaires, amirite?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry