- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Donovan McNabb Is Not A Happy Camper
Tony Romo 6 yr 55 million dollar extension. Wow really, with one playoff win. You got to be kidding me
— Donovan McNabb (@donovanjmcnabb) March 29, 2013
Nevermind that the lone playoff win came against the Philadelphia Eagles, with Donovan McNabb at quarterback, or that McNabb is a sort of choking predecessor, if you will. And Tony Romo’s contract is worth $108 million over six years, with $55 million guaranteed. So, it’s actually a lot worse.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts