- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Donovan McNabb Is Not A Happy Camper
Tony Romo 6 yr 55 million dollar extension. Wow really, with one playoff win. You got to be kidding me
— Donovan McNabb (@donovanjmcnabb) March 29, 2013
Nevermind that the lone playoff win came against the Philadelphia Eagles, with Donovan McNabb at quarterback, or that McNabb is a sort of choking predecessor, if you will. And Tony Romo’s contract is worth $108 million over six years, with $55 million guaranteed. So, it’s actually a lot worse.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts