- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Donovan McNabb Is Not A Happy Camper
Tony Romo 6 yr 55 million dollar extension. Wow really, with one playoff win. You got to be kidding me
— Donovan McNabb (@donovanjmcnabb) March 29, 2013
Nevermind that the lone playoff win came against the Philadelphia Eagles, with Donovan McNabb at quarterback, or that McNabb is a sort of choking predecessor, if you will. And Tony Romo’s contract is worth $108 million over six years, with $55 million guaranteed. So, it’s actually a lot worse.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts