- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Donovan McNabb Is Not A Happy Camper
Tony Romo 6 yr 55 million dollar extension. Wow really, with one playoff win. You got to be kidding me
— Donovan McNabb (@donovanjmcnabb) March 29, 2013
Nevermind that the lone playoff win came against the Philadelphia Eagles, with Donovan McNabb at quarterback, or that McNabb is a sort of choking predecessor, if you will. And Tony Romo’s contract is worth $108 million over six years, with $55 million guaranteed. So, it’s actually a lot worse.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'