- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Donte Stallworth In Stable Condition After His Hot Air Balloon Hit Powerlines
Sorry, there is not a way to write that headline without it sounding insane and out of nowhere.
Mike Reiss, New England Patriots reporter and analyst for ESPN Boston, has the breaking news on Stallworth, who just re-signed with the Patriots as a free agent this week.
Pats WR @dontestallworth was in hot-air balloon accident this morning in Miami. Now hospitalized & in stable condition. Thoughts w/ Donte.
— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) March 16, 2013
Stallworth’s girlfriend was reportedly also in the balloon with him. Keep both Stallworth and his girlfriend in your thoughts and prayers as they recover from this bizarre accident.
- Filed Under:
- donte stallworth
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts