- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Donte Whitner’s Name Change Held Up By Government Shutdown
In my opinion the 49ers don’t need to be thinking of new ways to lose W’s. But Donte Whitner is changing his name to “Hitner”, as you know … at least he was until the federal government took the month off.
Paperwork for 49ers S Donte Whitner to change name to "Hitner" cannot be processed due to government shutdown. Hitner shut down for now.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 6, 2013
Damn gov't shutdown lol GM
— DonteHitner (@DonteWhitner) October 6, 2013
It’s still catching on, however.
— Mike Mo (@bigdaddymikemo) October 5, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Donte Whitner
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film