- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Donte Whitner’s Name Change Held Up By Government Shutdown
In my opinion the 49ers don’t need to be thinking of new ways to lose W’s. But Donte Whitner is changing his name to “Hitner”, as you know … at least he was until the federal government took the month off.
Paperwork for 49ers S Donte Whitner to change name to "Hitner" cannot be processed due to government shutdown. Hitner shut down for now.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 6, 2013
Damn gov't shutdown lol GM
— DonteHitner (@DonteWhitner) October 6, 2013
It’s still catching on, however.
— Mike Mo (@bigdaddymikemo) October 5, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Donte Whitner
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'