- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Donte Whitner’s Name Change Held Up By Government Shutdown
In my opinion the 49ers don’t need to be thinking of new ways to lose W’s. But Donte Whitner is changing his name to “Hitner”, as you know … at least he was until the federal government took the month off.
Paperwork for 49ers S Donte Whitner to change name to "Hitner" cannot be processed due to government shutdown. Hitner shut down for now.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 6, 2013
Damn gov't shutdown lol GM
— DonteHitner (@DonteWhitner) October 6, 2013
It’s still catching on, however.
— Mike Mo (@bigdaddymikemo) October 5, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Donte Whitner
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts